Monday, February 2, 2009

i hope i don't suck at this

this post marks the beginning of my efforts to start food blogging. i'm sure there will be some personal posts dispersed throughout chronicling my ever-so-exciting life, so bear with me as i attempt to undo the bra of this blog in the dark.

hopefully, i'll be able to use this blog to share yummy recipes, failed attempts, and fun stories along the way.

here are a couple things you should know about me before we hop into blog-bed together:
1) i hate using the shift button. notice the lack of upper-case letters.
2) i've never taken a single cooking class in my life. anything that makes it onto this site is a result of food network, top chef, and my twisted little culinary mind.

so, here i go! enjoy the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment